• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gareth

Gareth
  • Members
  • 4 Posts:
  • Naam: Gareth Houston

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:50

I am using TNT Post for shipping along site DHL and Federal Express. I am having problems with the TNT Post add-on. It gives me the weight but no price or select options. There is no error given. I have tested with lots of products and one product, but the same result.
  • I am connecting to: https://securepostpl...rol/rateInquiry
  • I have tried both Curl library and Sockets with the same results. (NO errors!, but no options or prices)
  • All products have been set to packet (option 2).
  • The weight is from the attributes and not the product but I dont think that it will make a difference.
Can anyone help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Gareth.

#2 Armand

Armand
  • Members
  • 975 Posts:
  • Naam: Armand

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:35

I am using TNT Post for shipping along site DHL and Federal Express. I am having problems with the TNT Post add-on. It gives me the weight but no price or select options. There is no error given. I have tested with lots of products and one product, but the same result.

• I am connecting to: https://securepostpl...rol/rateInquiry
  • I have tried both Curl library and Sockets with the same results. (NO errors!, but no options or prices)
  • All products have been set to packet (option 2).
  • The weight is from the attributes and not the product but I dont think that it will make a difference.
Can anyone help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

Sorry for my bad english but i will try.
My problem with this contribution was the length of the field called products_weight in the products table. It was not long enough.
The max. weight couldn't get more than 9999,99 gram. After i have changed it from 5.2 to 6.2 decimalen the prices worked correctly. Maybe it will help you? The connection method that i use is Curl library and it work well!

Edited by Armand, 08 January 2008 - 07:37.

Helpen is beter dan behelpen

#3 Gareth

Gareth
  • Members
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:41

Hi Gareth,

Sorry for my bad english but i will try.
My problem with this contribution was the length of the field called products_weight in the products table. It was not long enough.
The max. weight couldn't get more than 9999,99 gram. After i have changed it from 5.2 to 6.2 decimalen the prices worked correctly. Maybe it will help you? The connection method that i use is Curl library and it work well!

Thanks Armand. but I dont think thats the issue I am having, but will have a go at changing the products weight table anyway.

Anymore help from anyone else would be nice... thank you.

#4 Gareth

Gareth
  • Members
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:40

I got the TNT post 1.4 working.

Does anyone know where you can get a list of all the postage options and their codes for adding to the module?

#5 Gareth

Gareth
  • Members
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:15

Does anyone know where you can get a list of all the postage options and their codes for adding to the module?

Is there an email address to contact TNTpost regarding their postrage options?

#6 RoyTilburg

RoyTilburg
  • Members
  • 219 Posts:
  • Naam: roy

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:26

Is there an email address to contact TNTpost regarding their postrage options?

http://www.tntpost.n...emen/index.aspx

Here you are. This is customer service.

Best Regards.

#7 daruhshie

daruhshie
  • Members
  • 3 Posts:
  • Naam: Niels Bartels

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:44

Hi Gareth, I have the same issue you had and seem to have solved, could you explain to me where i should be looking or show me what changes you've made?

Thanks in advance.

#8 Berkedam

Berkedam
  • Members
  • 11,618 Posts:
  • Naam: John Westera

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:51

Hi Gareth, I have the same issue you had and seem to have solved, could you explain to me where i should be looking or show me what changes you've made?

Thanks in advance.

Kijk eens in de post boven de jouwe ?

#9 sjoukje82

sjoukje82
  • Members
  • 17 Posts:
  • Naam: Sjoukje Leeverink

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:31

I have the same problem and am unable to find an answer.
How did you solve the issue?
Or anyone else a suggestion?

Berkedam: I don't see an answer to the question in that post, it only states a new question after solving the first problem.

#10 siremat

siremat
  • Moderators
  • 4,221 Posts:
  • Naam: Paul

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:28

TNT server is out of order and wil not return.
Paul,

osCommerce Nederland